Welcome

read on... i hope you can find a topic you can relate to... if not... at least you have something to do to while waiting for 5. enjoy...

I am

My photo
no one was harmed in making any of these articles. (at least i try not to) and if i did, i didn't mean it.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

in my head

it gives me chills til today
whenever i remember...
you were everything i ever wanted.
and all i gave you was headache.
i was scared to open up.
and you patiently worked to earn my trust.
i was the drunkard that i am.
and you were there to catch when i falter.
in your eyes i was never stupid.
you were my drinking buddy
my friend and my lover.
and i was your biggest fan.
and fate was not on our side.
i wish i had more time.
i wish you still think of me too.
i wish it's that easy to understand
why these things happen to you and me.
i wish i have half the courage that you have.
i wish i stood by your side.
i wish i did not believe you when you were shooing me away.
i wish... in some other life time.

ps: sira uli yung electric fan ko... pero wala ka na eh :(

No comments:

Post a Comment