Welcome

read on... i hope you can find a topic you can relate to... if not... at least you have something to do to while waiting for 5. enjoy...

I am

My photo
no one was harmed in making any of these articles. (at least i try not to) and if i did, i didn't mean it.

Monday, June 9, 2008

I'M THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU LATELY

NoodlesMy latest addiction... my refuge... thanks for always being at 7-11 when i need you. Thank you for always taking away my pain. Thank you for spicing my life. Thank you for the warmth. Thank you for teaching me to become patient...at least for 5minutes. Thank you for not having second thoughts when i want to take you home, take you to work or wherever my urge comes. Thank you for wetting my lips, you make me teary eyed sometimes...but it's all worth it. Thank you for waiting there and allow only me to unwrap you...you always make me feel that you are only for me... There are still things i cannot understand about you,specially if i'll just look at you from the outside, I hope to learn someday..but now, i hope i've been doing you right. Thank you for the variety... you surprise me with something new...every month or two... =) thanks for making me happy..

PS: I love you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment